Rome Program, Summer 2014
The Base cost of IPS Study Abroad is $2,295
Please see Program Details below
Tuition for credit course is paid separately through the Loyola e-bill system / Scholarships apply!
LOCUS Registration Start-Date for IPS Summer Courses 2014 is 02-10-2014
[Early Registration (5%) Discount ends November 30th, 2013]
The Early Registration 5% discount deadline has been extended to December 6th
Alumni receive additional (5%) Discount
Please do not miss this opportunity!
To Register and Make a Payment of the Base cost
Click on the below link
Schedule of Payments of the Base cost
|Early Registration Payments||Alumni Registration Payments|
|Single Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Deposit due 12/06||$565.25||Deposit due 12/06||$572.00|
|Payment 2||$997.50||Payment 2||$930.13|
|Payment 3||$997.50||Payment 3||$930.13|
|Pay total amount in full||$2,560.25||Pay total amount in full||$2,432.26|
|Double Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
|Deposit due 12/06||$385.25||Deposit due 12/06||$391.00|
|Payment 2||$897.50||Payment 2||$840.13|
|Payment 3||$897.50||Payment 3||$840.13|
|Pay total amount in full||$2,180.25||Pay total amount in full||$2,071.26|
This year's trip will take place July 6 -16, 2014. All participants must choose from one of three available graduate-level courses, all of which are three semester credit hours:
- New Testament: Christian Origins
- Christian Moral Theology and Ethics
- Foundations of Christian Spirituality
Classes are held at Loyola's John Felice Rome Center. In addition to classes, students will tour some of Rome's most famous landmarks and attractions, including the Colosseum, St. Peter's Square, and much more. Check out the complete proposed itinerary for more information.
The base cost of this program is $2,295, which includes:
- A double-occupancy room at Rome’s modern 4½ star Hotel Zone. (Please add $400 for single occupancy.)
- All breakfasts, some lunches and dinners, tickets to attractions and museums, and required Italian documents.
The base cost does not cover airfare, transportation to and from the airport, extra-curricular traveling and activities, some lunches and
dinners, and other personal expenses. Departure Point Travel is available to arrange airfare for these programs. Contact them at
800.764.6836, 703.242-4203, or email@example.com.
Scholarships are available for the Rome program
If you are:
- a Loyola student and wish to take the course for credit, please register for the course through LOCUS. Tuition for the course ($2,205) is separate from the base cost of the program and is paid through the Loyola e-bill system.
- a student from another university and wish to take the course for credit and have the credits transferred back to your school, you must first apply to IPS as a graduate non-degree seeking student and then register for the course through LOCUS.