IPS Summer Program in Rome
July 7 – 17, 2013
The base cost of this program is $2295.
- includes room at Rome’s modern 4½ star Hotel Zone. This is based on double occupancy. Please add $400. for single occupancy.
- all breakfasts, some lunches and dinners, tickets for attractions and museums, and required Italian documents.
- a $500. deposit is required at the time of registration; $1500. Is due January 31, 2013; the remaining balance is due February 28, 2013. Registration is completed online and credit cards are the method of payment.
The base cost does not cover airfare, transportation to and from the airport, extra curricular traveling and activities, some lunches and dinners, etc. Departure Point Travel is available to arrange airfare for these programs. Contact them at (703) 242-4203; (800) 764-6836; email@example.com
All participants are required to take one of the 3 courses (all of which are 3 semester credit hours). If you are
- a Loyola student and wish to take the course for credit, please register for the course through LOCUS; payment for the course ($2145.) is separate from the base cost of the program and is paid through the Loyola e-bill system.
- a student from another university and wish to take the course for credit and have the credits transferred back to your school, you must first apply to IPS as a non-degree seeking student and then register for the course through LOCUS;
- a Continuing Education participant (non-credit seeking), a fee of $500 will be assessed on the Registration and Payment form. However, workshop participants are not required to fulfill course requirements or come to class everyday.
Classes will be held at the Loyola University Chicago John Felice Rome Center
For information about insurance and travel tips, go to Loyola’s Travel Center
- 5% off ($115.) for Loyola Alumni
- 5% off ($115.) for early registration with $500. deposit by Nov. 15, 2012
Click here to go back to the Rome Program, Summer 2013 homepage.