MA in Contemporary Spirituality - Online Curriculum
Online Curriculum: Contemporary Spirituality Concentration/(36 hrs.)
Note: the courses below list the online rotation of Contemporary Spirituality courses except for courses offered at the Rome Campus
4 Core Courses (3 credit hours each) = 12 credit hours
- Foundations of Christian Spirituality (IPS 545/fall, and summers at Rome campus)
- Biblical Foundations (IPS 416—Christian Origins/spring, and summers at Rome campus; or IPS 417—Literature of Ancient Israel/fall, and summers in odd numbered years)
- Theological Foundations (IPS 531—Christian Doctrine/spring)
- Psychological Foundations (IPS 555—Human Person and Psychological Development/fall in odd numbered years, spring in odd numbered years, and summers in even numbered years)
3 Contemporary Spirituality Concentration Courses = 7 credit hours
- Spiritual Paths in World Religions (IPS 403/fall in odd numbered years)
- Christian Moral Theology and Ethics (IPS 553/spring, and summers in odd numbered years)
- Spirituality Field Project (1 credit hour of field education in spirituality is required. Arrangements are made in any semester with the Graduate Program Director of MASp. Note: attend to the deadlines for submitting the Guided Study Registration Form and Contract)
Integration Project = 2 credit hours
- MASp Contemporary Spirituality Concentration students earn 2 credit hours for the capstone Integration Project during the last year of their academic work. Arrangement for the Integration Project is made with the Graduate Program Director of MASp. Note: attend to the deadlines for submitting the Integration Project Registration Form and Contract.
- Click for Integration Project Protocol.
- Click for Integration Project Registration Form and Contract.