Below is an enrollment checklist for admitted students:
- Submit your enrollment deposit. This deposit secures your spot in the class and is refundable until May 1, 2014. You can submit your deposit online at LUC.edu/deposit.
- Log into your Loyola status page to:
o Learn how to apply for your Italian student visa (if needed)
o Complete the following by June 1, 2014:
- Inform us of your visa application appointment
- Submit your Housing Contract
- Submit your Health Self Evaluation
- Submit your Immunization Form
- Submit your Arrival Information and Emergency Contact Form
- Upload a copy of the identification (photo) page of your passport
- Upload your proof of insurance
- Opt out of Loyola’s U.S. student health insurance
- Complete placement exams (if needed)
- Ensure your final high school transcripts, as well as any AP or IB credit, are submitted to Loyola.
- Register for classes. Course registration will take place in mid-June. The Academic Services Advisor at the John Felice Rome Center will personally walk you through the registration process during a telephone registration appointment. You will receive an e-mail in May regarding your appointment time and date.