STORIES OF SUCCESS
The Weight Watchers @ Work is proving to be rather successful at our HSD Maywood Campus location. The Maywood campus began their Weight Watchers @ Work program in June 2011 and has grown to 40 members. Since the start of the program the Maywood participants have lost a total of 1200 pounds. 40 members losing 1200 pounds, in one year, that number is fantastic! We want to congratulate the Maywood Campus and encourage all participants to remain steadfast towards their goal of achieving a healthier lifestyle. Remember it is never too late to sign-up and start the program. If you have an incredible Weightloss story that you would like to tell, please submit your story to email@example.com.
OUR WEIGHT WATCHERS® PROGRAM
- For Weight Watchers®You, have the option of joining Weight Watchers at Work® or you can attend traditional community meetings.
- You can select any payment option, but you must attend weekly sessions (online and at-home programs are not eligible for reimbursement). If you choose to participate in Weight Watchers at Work®, you are able to attend weekly meetings at our Lakeshore campus, access to free eTools, and other membership benefits via our specialized employee portal. Current Weight Watchers who use the portal will need to CANCEL their account BEFORE LOGGING ONTO THE LOYOLA WEB PORTAL (history can be kept). Contact Customer Service to cancel 866-204-2885 or for assistance.
- If you wish to sign up through Loyola University Chicago, please use the following:
Employee Portal URL: https://wellness.weightwatchers.com
Company ID is: 58215
Company Passcode is: WW58215
- Employees who sign-up for a Weight Watchers Monthly Pass via our online portal will receive a special rate of $35.95 for 12 months based on attendance and $17.95 for Weight Watchers®Online.
- Employees are eligible to receive a maximum reimbursement of $200.00 for Weight Watchers® monthly membership cost. You will use our new Weight Watchers®form to track your attendance and have it certified by a Weight Watchers Representative.
- Attend meetings for a three-month series: January 1 through March 30, April 1 through June 30, July 1 through September 30 and October 1 through December 31. You can receive reimbursement at the end of each three-month series if you attend 80% of 12 consecutive meetings during the series.
- Your form must be received in Human Resources within 31 days of the end of the series in order to receive reimbursement. Late forms will not be processed.
*The reimbursement cost of a Weight Watchers® – type program is a Taxable Fringe Benefit that is considered taxable income by the Internal Revenue Service. Your reimbursement will be received via check however the amount reimbursed will be included as taxable income on your paycheck. All reimbursement request disbursed in 2014 will count towards the 2014 maximum reimbursement amount of $200.00.
WEIGHT WATCHERS® WORK MEETINGS
We now will have Weight Watcher's Lunchtime programs at 2 of our campus'. In order to keep the Weight Watchers at Work meetings we must have steady membership at our weekly meetings. We highly encourage current At Work participants to continuously attend the weekly meetings and spread the word if you wish to keep the convenience of on campus meetings.
Lake Shore Campus:
- NEW Location (as of July 1st): Damen Student Center Room 214
- Mondays 11:45 - 1:00 pm
- Location: Maguire Center - 2160 S. 1st Ave, Maywood, IL - Lower Level 0089
- Wednesdays (2 Meetings) Weigh In: 11:30am, Meeting at 12pm. 2 Weigh-In at 12:30pm, Meeting at 1pm.