Lactation Space Information
Lactation Space Information - Faculty and Staff Nursing Mothers
Nursing mothers have access to the on-campus lactation spaces listed below.
- Each department is responsible for providing the necessary accommodation for any request made within their area.
- Departments must make reasonable efforts to provide a room or other private location, in close proximity to the work area.
- The room should be clean and provide a chair, table, electric outlets and a door with a lock. A bathroom stall is not an acceptable private location.
Water Tower Campus
- Human Resources (Lewis Towers, Room 820) - 8:30AM - 5:00PM; preference is by appointment.
- Corboy Law Center - (Check in with the security desk for key and room location).
Lake Shore Campus
Loyola University Chicago will make every effort to provide the appropriate accommodation for faculty and staff that need to utilize this benefit.
- For additional consultation, contact your Human Resources Business partner or the Office of Human Resources at 312.915.6175.