Information Sessions, Events, and Links
NEWS & EVENTS
The Graduate Program in Urban Affairs and Public Policy invites the public and all Loyola University students, faculty, and staff to its seminar programs in the spring and fall semesters. We invite public policy practitioners to speak with students about their organizations and the current issues facing them, their own career paths, internship and job prospects, skills and qualities that they look for when hiring. About 5 of these events are held each semester, which are free to attend and typically meet for about an hour, 5:30 – 6:30 pm, on Monday or Wednesday evenings.
The MUAPP Program Practitioner Series features speakers who have built careers in public service, government, and policy analysis.
A list of past speakers may be found here:
- Fall 2013 Practitioner Lecture Series
- Spring 2012 Practitioner Series Speakers
- MUAPP Fall 2011 Practitioner Series
- MUAPP Spring 2011 Practitioner Series
- MUAPP Fall 2010 Practitioner Series
- MUAPP Spring 2010 Practitioner Series
WEBSITES FEATURING CURRENT RESEARCH IN THE AREAS OF PUBLIC POLICY AND URBAN AFFAIRS
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
- American Evaluation Association
- CEOs for Cities
- The Woodstock Institute
- Latino Policy Forum
UNIVERSITY AND GRADUATE SCHOOL CALENDAR AND NEWSLETTER
Please check this website regularly for department and university news and events.
If you have something that you want to add to this page, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.