Faculty & Staff Giving
At Loyola University Chicago, the importance of the University’s mission is evident through our incredible students and the work of the Loyola community. Daily, the faculty and staff commits to the mission by serving the Loyola community through learning and faith, emphasizing the importance of social justice in our world.
Preparing men and women to serve others requires a dedication to providing students with the necessary resources to reach their fullest potential. Faculty and staff support at any level helps Loyola to continue to provide a premier and transformational education and encourages students to live out the Loyola mission.
Make a Gift!
You can direct your support to an area of the Loyola that is most meaningful to you through any of the following methods:
- When you opt to make your gift through payroll deductions, you will enjoy the convenience and benefit of your gifts being deducted automatically with the option to continue your automatic deductions year after year without manual renewal.
- To have your gift to Loyola automatically deducted from your paycheck please visit: https://lucweb.luc.edu/advdev/login.cfm.
- If you are an employee paid by the medical center, please contact Denise Buchta at 708-216-3598 or dbuchta@LUMC.edu.
- To change or cancel a current payroll deduction, please contact Becky Evans at 312-915-7361 or revans6@LUC.edu.
- A one-time or recurring gift can be made with cash, check or credit card, appreciated securities and bonds, or donation of real property.
- To make your gift online, please visit luc.edu/give.
- To make a gift by phone, please call 800.424.1513.
- To send a check via mail, please make checks payable to Loyola University Chicago and indicate in the memo field where you would like your gift to be directed.
Loyola University Chicago—Gift Processing
Carol Stream, IL 60122-4336
- If your spouse’s non-Loyola employer has a gift matching program, you can double or triple the impact of your gift. Please visit http://www.matchinggifts.com/luc/ for more information.
- If eligible, please request a matching gift form from your spouse’s employer and send the completed form along with your gift.
Planned or Deferred Gifts
You can support Loyola in many additional ways, including:
- Naming Loyola in your will
- Making a gift that provides life income to you
- Gifting a portion of your retirement assets or life insurance to Loyola
- For more information on these powerful gift tools, please contact the Office of Gift Planning at 312-915-7641, email Joseph Like at jlike@LUC.edu or by visiting LUC.edu/giftplanning.
Benefits of Giving
- All gifts are tax deductible to the extent permissible by law
Become a member of the Damen Society
- Leadership support of $84 per month ($1000 or more annually) will award you membership into the Damen Society as well as an invitation to the annual Damen Society Reception
- By becoming a member of the Damen Society, you are investing in the future of our students and Loyola University Chicago. A leadership level gift sends a message to the Loyola Community that the University is succeeding in its mission by providing a transformative educational experience in the Jesuit tradition. To learn more about The Damen Society, please visit LUC.edu/damensociety.
Your gift means the world to our students. Annual support from our generous donors allows us to provide scholarships, new academic initiatives, improvements to campus, excellent faculty, and meaningful programs to enhance the student experience.