- Academic Probation
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Foreign Language Requirement (College of Arts & Sciences)
- Permission to Take Coursework at Other Universities
- Writing Intensive Requirement
Academic Advising may not release any information about a student to anyone without that student's written consent. Students who would like to waive their right to privacy under FERPA (to allow their parents access to their information, for example), must sign a waiver in person in the Academic Advising office. For more information about your privacy rights under FERPA, click here.
- College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education: Writing intensive requirement is met through required coursework.
- School of Nursing: Writing intensive requirement is met through required coursework.
- School of Social Work