Make An Appointment
First and Second Years Call (773) 508-7714 or contact your academic advisor directly (listed in LOCUS in the Student Center). Juniors and Seniors see below.
NOTE: ALL DAY WALK-INS (9am - 4pm) will begin Nov. 2nd and go through Nov. 11th to help first and second year students registering for Spring courses.
First and Second Year Students can drop by the First and Second Year advising office in the Sullivan Center (Suite 260) for a walk-in advising appointment, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. To schedule an advising appointment with your assigned advisor, please call (773) 508-7714, or contact your advisor directly.
Schedule an appointment to:
- Discuss summer school
- Plan for study abroad
- Review major, minor and Core requirements
- Create a four-year plan
- Discuss course selection for next semester
- Discuss choosing a major
- Complete an Academic Success plan or follow-up on academic probation questions
- Get transfer/AP or IB credit evaluated
- Discuss auditing a class or taking it pass/fail
- Withdraw from Loyola
Juniors and Seniors (55 credit hours or more) can schedule an an advising appointment by seeing the links below:
- College of Arts and Sciences: Students advised at the Lake Shore campus should call the CAS Dean’s Office at (773) 508-3500 to schedule an advising appointment. Lake Shore campus students may also drop by the office in Sullivan 235 to schedule. Students advised at the Water Tower Campus, should call (312) 915-6520 to schedule or drop by the office in Room 900 of Lewis Tower.
- All Other Schools: For students in the schools of Business, Communication, Education, Nursing and Social Work and for Non-Degree and Certificate-Program only students, please contact those schools directly, or navigate to the link below for more information on scheduling an advising appointment. LUC.edu/advising/schools.shtml