Vendor Maintenance Form Instructions
- Use the Vendor Maintenance Form to add a vendor not listed on the Vendor List, OR to change information for a current vendor.
- Enter your name in the ‘Requested By’ field. Click the checkbox next to ADD or CHANGE depending on the purpose for the form. Today’s date will automatically fill. Enter the Department Name and extension.
- Next, enter the full vendor name, Tax ID. Enter the Vendor number if the vendor is already listed on the Vendor List. Enter the vendor’s address information.
- In the ‘Vendor Contact Information’ area, be sure to enter the full legal name of the vendor, as it is registered with the Tax ID number. Enter the vendor’s telephone and fax numbers.
- If you’re including a check requisition with this form, print the form and attach to the top of the check requisition. Otherwise, you can send the form electronically by clicking the ‘CLICK HERE TO SEND VENDOR FORM’ button. An email message will pop up. In the TO: field, enter ACCOUNTS-PAYABLES@LUC.EDU.