Loyola University, through its departments, programs, research centers, and affiliations, offers numerous research opportunities to undergraduate students. Some of these opportunities are listed here. For more information on these awards, students should consult the contacts as listed on these sites, not the Fellowship Office.
- Biology Research Fellows Program
- Biology Summer Research Fellowships
- Carbon Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program
- Center for Urban Research and Learning (CURL) Fellowship
- IES Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program
- The Joan and Bill Hank Center for the Catholic Intellectual Heritage Research Fellowship
- Mulcahy Scholars Program
- Provost Fellowship for Undergraduate Research
- Research Mentoring Program
- Ricci Scholars Program
- Rudis Fellowship
- Women in Science Enabling Research (WISER)
For the complete and up to date list, please visit Loyola Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (LUROP).