Off-campus employer information
A guide to recruiting Loyola University Chicago students
Companies and organizations are invited to recruit and hire Loyola University Chicago students for part-time, full-time and internship employment. Loyola's over 10,000 students are learning the latest technologies, mastering social media and bring a fresh perspective to the work place!
GENERAL HIRING INFORMATION
For general information on HOW to recruit and hire a Loyola student go to www.luc.edu/career.
There are a few special initiatives at Loyola that may appeal to certain employers. Review the descriptions below and click on the links for more information.
- Community-Based Federal Work-Study---Chicago-area Community-Based Organizations (with 501C3 status) may be eligible for partial or full wage reimbursement by hiring Loyola students. Click here for more information on that program.
- Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) State Internship Grant---Illinois-based employers who employ a Loyola student in a paid internship may be eligible to receive a partial wage reimbursement up to a pre-determined amount (as long as funds are available). Click here to contact the person who manages that program.
- Academic Internships---If you are seeking an intern and want or need that student to receive academic credit for the internship, click here for more information.
- Law Clerk Recruiting---Law students have their own Career Center & Services, click here to go to that website.
- On-Campus Recruiting for Business Students---Business students, both undergraduate and MBA, have their own career services and on-campus recruiting program. Click here to go to that website.
To talk to the Student Employment/Federal Work Study Coordinator, call 773.508.3553 or send an email to email@example.com.