Ozar, Lorraine A.
Director, Center for Catholic School Effectiveness (CCSE)
|Office #:||Lewis Towers 1038, WTC|
|Degree:||Ph.D., Fordham University, New York, NY|
|CV:||Curriculum Vitae (PDF)|
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Instructional Leadership
Related to Catholic and faith-based schools:
- Instructional design
- Instructional leadership
- Professional learning communities
- School effectiveness
- CIEP 442 Curriculum Development and Implementation
- CIEP 562 Practicum in Curriculum and Instruction
- Institute for Catholic Educational Leadership, University of San Francisco, CA. Award for Distinguished Service to Catholic Education (2005)
- Distinguished Alumna Award (2005), Marygrove College, Detroit, MI.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Association of Catholic Leadership Programs (ACLP)
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Governing Board member, Catholic Education: A Journal of Inquiry and Practice.
- Outside reviewer, School Improvement Visiting Teams for Chicago Catholic Schools