Loyola University Chicago's School of Education offers a wide variety of courses. Choose from the four instructional areas below to view list of classes and links to recent syllabi. Complete course descriptions are available in LOCUS.
Non Loyola students need to login to LOCUS as a guest and "Browse the Course Catalog".
- CIEP primary program courses for:
- Curriculum & instruction
- Educational Psychology
- School Psychology
- Teacher Preparation
- CPSY primary program courses for:
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Community Counseling
- Counseling Psychology
- School Counseling
- ELPS primary program courses for:
- Administration & Supervision
- Cultural & Educational Policy Studies
- Higher Education
- RMTD primary program courses for:
- Research Methodology
- TLSC primary program courses for:
For specific course requirements for each program, see Fields of Study.
To view a list of important dates by semester, go to Academic Calendars & Schedules.