Reapplication for Admission
The School of Education (SOE) allows graduate students to reapply for admission for a variety of reasons. A master's or doctoral student may wish to reapply to SOE because he/she:
- Applied to Loyola within the last two years, but had an incomplete file
- Is currently enrolled as a non-degree-seeking student and wishes to apply to a certificate or degree program
- Wants to change programs within the university
- Graduated from Loyola and would like to return as a non-degree seeking student or begin a new degree program
- Was admitted to Loyola during the last two years but did not enroll
- Has been denied admission to Loyola during the last two years and wants to apply again
If any of these circumstances applies to you, and you wish to reapply to the School of Education, please complete the Reapplication through the on-line application system.
- Stopped attending and wants to return
If this circumstance applies to you, and you wish to reapply to the School of Education, please complete the Reapplication for Admission Form (PDF) and return it to:
Student Academic Services Coordinator
Loyola Univ. - School of Education
820 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
For more information, please call the Studetn Academic Services Coordinator in the School of Education at: 312.915.6722.