Adding Print Funds
Students and parents may deposit Rambler Bucks into a student's campus card Rambler Bucks account with any of the following methods:
- Cash: using any of the ValuePort Locations located at either campus.
- Check: payments must be a minimum of $50.00, and made at the Office of the Bursar, located at:
- Lake Shore Campus: Sullivan Center, Suite 190
- Water Tower Campus: Corboy Law Center, Lobby
- Credit Card: using the Online Card Office (https://luc.netcardmanager.com). Online deposits may be made using Visa, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard.
Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff may add Rambler Bucks to their campus cards and receive the same benefits as students, including paying no sales tax on food purchases at specified on-campus dining facilities.
Rambler Bucks deposits may not exceed $999.99 per person per day.
If you are experiencing any isssues with your Campus Card, please notify Campus Card by reporting a problem.