Digital Media Labs
Digital Media Services, in coordination with Information Technology Services and other departments on-campus, manages and maintains a number of multimedia computer labs across both the Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses. For a complete list of locations and services provided, refer to the table below. Workstations are Windows based unless otherwise noted. In coordination with Desktop Services, we are currently working to update all workstations to be included in the Find A Computer map sections.
Computing Facilities: Mutli-purpose, Multimedia!
At both Lake Shore and Water Tower, we provide staffed support during open hours to prime public access locations in addition to daily rounds and roaming support to all other computer labs. Here's a glimpse of what is possible with the tools we can provide to you:
- Efficient and secure workstations available to complete academic pursuits such as research, assignments, presentations, registering for classes or just a space to check email and catch up with information online
- A wide array of software applications that may be used in courses as well as other those to help enhance your coursework and let your creativity flow.
- Document scanning and printing in color and black & white
- Quiet academic study workspaces and convenient locations near classrooms, libraries and other heavy traffic campus facilities
On-Site Support Locations
We staff the following locations, although we service over two dozen computing facilities at Loyola University Chicago:
- Klarchek Information Commons - 2nd Floor Service Desk and Room 207 (Lake Shore Campus)
- Corboy Law Center - Room 608 (Water Tower Campus)