Open House with Santa
Photography by www.jonathansportraits.com
Date: Friday, December 13, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Location: Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens, 1350 N. Milwaukee Ave., Vernon Hills
Cost: $5/ person, children under 3 are free; plus admission to holiday light show ($10/ car); Cash only at door, no advance tickets available for purchase.
Join us at Loyola's Cuneo Mansion and Gardens to welcome Santa to the mansion this holiday season! The evening will be filled with merry spirit through festive activities including a self-guided tour of the mansion, craft station and coloring contest for children in the pavilion, Santa Claus in the Great Hall, a raffle drawing, cookies and hot chocolate, beer/ wine for purchase, and the magical holiday light show upon entering/ exiting the mansion. We welcome you to join us on this special evening to kick off the holiday season with cheer!
OPEN HOUSE EVENTS
- Visit with Santa Claus: Open to all ages; Santa Claus will be visiting the Cuneo Mansion and will be ready to hear all about your holiday "wish list".
- Craft Corner: In the pavilion, festive arts & crafts options will be available for children of all ages. Bring your creative energy and we will provide the rest!
- Coloring contest: Children will be able to enter a holiday coloring contest at the mansion. Winners will be announced at the end of the evening and prizes will be given to the winner of each age group.
- Self-Guided Tours of Mansion: Go back in time and experience the rich history of this beautiful Italianate estate decorated for the holidays. Docents will be available around the mansion to answer questions you may have.
- Cookies and hot chocolate: Complimentary
- Wine and Beer Bar: Cash only
- Raffle Tickets: Available for purchase
HOLIDAY GIVING AT CUNEO
Share your holiday spirit and donate to children and families in need. This year, Loyola at Cuneo Mansion & Gardens will be accepting gifts on behalf of Toys for Tots and canned goods for the Vernon Hills/ Libertyville Township food pantries.
- Toys for Tots gift drive: please help us to brighten a family's Christmas by bringing in an unwrapped gift for a child.
- Canned Goods drive: bring in your non-perishable canned goods which will be donated to the Vernon Hills/ Libertyville Township food pantries.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.362.3042.