Loyola is continuing to expand academic opportunities at the Cuneo Mansion and Gardens with master's programs, certificate programs, summer courses for Loyola undergraduates, and continuing education opportunities.
Additionally, Loyola's Public History Program also offers one fellowship per academic year at Cuneo.
For more information about these academic offerings, visit the following program pages:
- Master's in Contemporary Spirituality
- Master's in English Language Teaching & Learning
- Organizational Evaluation Degree Program
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Corporate Practice Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Loyola Summer Courses
- Public History Fellowship
- Continuing Education