Venue Rental Rates & Meeting Packages
Loyola University Chicago's Department of Conference Services has been operating for over 25 years and manages 100+ unique event spaces including ballrooms, tiered auditoriums, multi-purpose rooms, conference rooms, and electronic classrooms. With two convenient Chicago campuses, Lake Shore (Rogers Park) and Water Tower (Gold Coast), we are a full service conference facility providing state-of-the-art event venues, advanced technology options, comfortable housing, gourmet catering by our exclusive caterer, and a multitude of university resources. Allow our experienced event managers assist you throughout the event planning process and take your event from ordinary to extraordinary.
Venue Rental Rates
For a complete list of venue rental rates for all rentable meeting spaces on Loyola's Lake Shore and Water Tower Campuses view our Pricing Sheet.
All venues are rented by the half day (4 or less hours) or full day (4-8 hours). If an overnight hold is needed on the meeting space, additional fees will apply.
In addition to the University's plentiful resources, the Lake Shore Campus has 7 LEED certified buildings and received gold campus sustainability recognition from the state of Illinois. Learn more about our green meeting options
Meal plans are available in any of the open dining halls on Loyola's Lake Shore Campus.
2014 Meal Plan Rates:
3 meals per day- $29.75
We offer Rambler, Ignatius, and Loyola Day Meeting Packages as well as the option to add housing to any package.
|Package||Includes||Day Meeting Package|
• Audio-visual Equipment (Microphone & Projector)
• Large Meeting Room and Breakout Space (1 for every 50 guests based on availability, maximum of 3 rooms per group)
|$75 Per Person|
|Ignatius||All amenities in the Rambler Package plus:
• A.M. Break
• P.M. Break
|$95 Per Person|
|Loyola||All amenities in the Ignatius Package plus:
• Candy Service
• On-Site Attendant
|$110 Per Person|
- Must have a minimum of 40 people for the day meeting package rates.
- All day meeting pricing is inclusive of appropriate taxes and charges.
- Your meeting package breaks may be combined with another group in a convenient location to your main meeting space.
- Overnight accommodations are available Mid-May through early August at Lake Shore Campus and year round at Water Tower Campus.
- Breakfast is served between 7:30-9:30 a.m.; it will be set-up 30 minutes prior to the start of your event. You have your choice of several Continental options through Loyola Catering or our Dining Halls.
- A.M. Break is served between 10–11:30 a.m.
- Lunch is served between 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.. You have your choice of several lunch options through Loyola Catering or in our dining halls.
- P.M. Break is served from 2–3:30 p.m.; all food will be picked up after 4 p.m.
- On-Site Attendant: $25/hour.
- Parking (Lake Shore Only): $7/car.
- Flexible Dinner dining options are available for an additional fee as well as meal upgrades to the day meeting package.
- Daily Maid Service: $25/day/guest.
- Televisions (Water Tower Only): $25/day.
Loyola Conference Services has available housing year-round at the Water Tower Campus (Gold Coast) and seasonally (June 1-August 1) at the Lake Shore Campus (Rogers Park). Select from apartment style suites, rooms with private baths, or opt for a traditional residence hall with community baths.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.508.8090