February and March Focus groups
Click here to sign up: Focus Group
Music Venues, Good Food, and so much more:
- With all the information bombarding our emails and phones these days, it's still a challenge to figure out the best places to go for food, entertainment, and everything else--to get a student friendly price!
- Turns out, its all about getting the right kind of information out there, and to the right audience--you, the students!
- Through this focus group, we hope to brainstorm ways students can get better connected to the neighborhood food & entertainment scene in the Rogers Park and Edgewater neighborhoods--and get information quickly & easily, regarding local deals, music and entertainment venues, and other resources off-campus.
- We've got the info about these deals and events, but with your input, we can determine the ways you would like to receive this information, via: mobile apps, twitter, facebook, email, etc.
- As a result, we can improve the opportunities for you to seek out dining options, entertainment, and other services in the community-- i.e. college life gets more fun!!!
Next Focus Groups:
- February , 27th 12 p.m. and March 13th, 12 p.m.
- Granada Center Conference Room 290
- 6439 N. Sheridan Rd. 2nd floor