Students who are eligible for Commencement are invited to participate in the ceremony. Below are some steps each student should take in preparing for Commencement:
- Apply for Graduation with your dean’s office.
- Complete all necessary coursework to graduate.
- Check LOCUS to make sure your name is spelled correctly and your address is correct. This is how your name will appear on the diploma and where your diploma will be mailed to.
- Check your Loyola e-mail account for messages about registering to participate in your school’s Commencement ceremony.
- Register online to participate in your Commencement ceremony. Arts and Sciences and Business graduates: This is when you will register for your four tickets.
- Attend the Grad Fair to order/pick up your cap and gown
- Tell your parents that you’re graduating and give them the information about your Commencement ceremony. Arts and Sciences and Business graduates: Don’t forget to give your guests their tickets to get into the ceremony.