Day of the Ceremony Instructions
- Graduates should arrive already dressed in their cap and gown for check-in at "The Den" inside the Damen Student Center between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m.
- At check-in you will receive a seating card. This card will be your ticket into Gentile Arena and will be used to read your name as you cross the stage. You should print the phonetic spelling of your name on the card to ensure that your name is pronounced correctly.
- After check in, graduates should proceed to Gentile Arena and be seated by 9:45 a.m. The ceremony begins promptly at 10 a.m.
- No guests will be allowed into the student distribution side of "The Den" inside the Damen Student Center. Guests should proceed directly to Gentile Arena.
- Purses and other items should be given to someone in your guest party to hold during the ceremony, since there will be no area to store these items nor will you return to the same seat after crossing the stage.
- The doors to the Gentile Arena will open one hour prior to the start of the commencement ceremony. Guests who arrive late will be asked to wait outside until the processional has been completed. Guests will not be admitted during the invocation or speeches.