Outreach & Service
In order to increase the profile of our issues and to encourage collaboration between organizations around the country and the world, the Center for the Human Rights of Children organizes and participates in conferences, symposia, and public information and awareness campaigns on a variety of children's rights issues.
The Center places interns and volunteers with related service organizations and within our own Center of Excellence. This provides much needed help for organizations, while increasing Loyola students’ awareness of and involvement in the advancement of children’s rights.
- Juvenile Justice Colloquium
- Raising Awareness: The Hidden Epidemic of Children Trafficking in the United States
- Protecting Children's Rights Through Multidisciplinary Forensics
- National Child Trafficking and Exploitation Conference
- The 2008 Symposium: A Child's Right to a Healthy Environment
- Awareness Campaigns