Advisory Board Members
The Center for the Human Rights of Children is proud to announce the members of its inaugural Advisory Board Committee. Advisory Board members, who are faculty members of the Loyola University Chicago Community, serve a critical role in guiding our efforts to advance and promote the rights of children both locally and abroad. The following individuals will serve on this committee for the 2015–2017 academic year.
- Jim Gabarino, Professor, Maude C. Clarke Chair in Humanistic Psychology, Department of Psychology
- Diane Geraghty, Professor and Director, Civitas ChildLaw Center, A. Kathleen Beazley Chair in ChildLaw
- Ruth Kafensztok, Assistant Professor, Department of Public Health Services
- Bren Murphy, Professor, Department of Communications and Women/Gender Studies
- David Shriberg, Professor, School of Education
- Katherine Tyson McCrea, Professor, School of Social Work