CCSE tailors its programs to the needs of each client. By identifying needs and developing action plans for each client organization, targeted professional development can occur through the following channels:
Site-based Professional Development Services
CCSE provides professional development training on-site for schools, dioceses, and religious congregations around the world. CCSE will design half-day, full-day, multiple day, and longer-term series of workshops and other professional development programs to meet client needs at the client’s school, a cluster of schools, or in councils. To discuss possibilities, contact us.
CCSE provides consulting services for schools, dioceses, and religious congregations around the world in the target areas. To discuss possibilities, contact us.
TOPICS FOR SITE-BASED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTING SERVICES
- Curriculum Design
- Curriculum Auditing
- Differentiated Instruction
- Response to Intervention (RtI)
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Elementary math, science, religion, social studies, and science
- Professional Learning Communities
- Safety in Schools: bullying and crisis management
- Data-driven decision making
- Research-based instructional strategies
- 21st century skills including critical thinking, use of technology, collaboration, cooperation and inquiry
CCSE sponsors conferences solely and in partnership with other professional organizations like NCEA to expand the knowledge base/skills of Catholic educators and to challenge Catholic schools to program for the future. By exposing Catholic school learning leaders to the cutting edge of educational practice in the target areas, a proactive agenda for the future for Catholic schools can be set.