AlcoholEdu for College and Haven
Part II of AlcoholEdu and Haven are now available on the Everfi site. Newly admitted students are required to complete Part II of both programs by Tuesday, October 20th.
- Loyola values the health and well-being of every student. Whether you choose to drink or not, are over 21, or have taken this program before, the information provided in these programs helps build a more knowledgeable and prepared community.
- Federal law also requires all universities to educate their students on alcohol, other drugs, and gender-based violence.
After completing AlcoholEdu for College you will:
- Know how to make responsible choices around alcohol. This will help ensure you succeed academically and personally, and help contribute to the safety of the Loyola community.
- Get tips on how to help a friend if they have had too much to drink or are in a not-so-good situation involving alcohol or other drugs.
- Learn about the reality of alcohol consumption at Loyola and other college campuses.
- AlcoholEdu for College is an online educational program proven to help reduce high-risk drinking and alcohol-related harm among college students.
Haven addresses relationships, sexual health, consent, and sexual assault. You will get definitions and statistics, active bystander strategies, information on Loyola's Community Standards, and resources. The course is personalized for each of you, based on your responses.
After completing Haven you will:
- Be able to define sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking.
- Be aware of ways that you can make a difference around gender-based violence.
- Be equipped to recognize potentially dangerous, real-life scenarios
- Have an understanding of the role alcohol plays around consent.
- Have information about the resources available on campus.
Login instructions for both programs have been emailed to your LUC.edu email account.
To download the login instructions for AlcoholEdu and Haven for Loyola University Chicago, click on the link below: