|**UPDATED AUGUST 2014**|
PLEASE NOTE: The next Manager Orientation is Thursday, August 21, 2014, 9:30–11 a.m. in Sullivan Center for Student Services, Room 290.
Enrollment: Only open to partners in good standing that were invited to return.
- Per the agreement, your organization is entitled to wage reimbursement, based on the role of the student.
- The University does NOT reimburse FICA taxes.
- Request for reimbursement EACH work-study student after EVERY pay period.
- Use our Reimbursement Request Form and attach a copy of the student's Paycheck Stub to it.
- Be sure the Student signs the Reimbursement Request Form.
- Submit the form to the Sandy, our Accountant, after EACH pay period.
Please subscribe to our list serv in order to receive updates, reminders, and relevant information. This list is not used by any other department or office at the University. Sign up here: http://luc.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=87736738aa4ec327dc1daf241&id=8792a29905.