Salaries & Trends
In addition to its many services and resources, the Career Development Center has identified a number of external websites that may be of help to you in your career planning or job search. The links below are just a sampling of what is available on the Internet.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics—Agency within the U.S. Department of Labor; provides stats on employment and wages, labor demand and turnover, and the dynamic state of the labor market
- CityTownInfo.com—Hundreds of employment categories (below), with nationwide summary employment data
- Glassdoor—Database of 6 million company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more, shard by company employees
- National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE) Salary Calculator—The Salary Calculator program will ask you for information relating to your education, employment history, and other factors, to create the most accurate compensation and employment guidance available
- NACE Salary Resources—Include summary reports and benchmarks of salary surveys
- Occupational Outlook Handbook—Bureau of Labor's guide to guide to career information about hundreds of occupations
- Riley Guide Salary Guides—Salary & compensation guides, as well as guides for evaluating salary data.
- Salary.com—Multiple salary and employment related resources
- Valuation Resources.com—Resource links for compensation and salary information for a wide range of industries