Resources Related to Education and academia
The links below are just a sampling of what is available on the Internet. http://chronicle.com/myaccount/newsletters
- American Association for Employment in Education Professional Association.
- The Archdiocese of Chicago - Teaching positions at Catholic Schools in Chicago
- Catholic Source - Teaching/administrative positions at Catholic Schools; membership needed to apply.
- Careers at CPS - Positions in the Chicago Public Schools
- Education Placement Service - teaching positions throughout the US
- GreatTeacher.net - Resources and information about the field of education and teaching.
- H-Net Job Guide - Position listings in History and the Humanities, the Social Sciences, and Rhetoric and Composition.
- Illinois Association of School Administrators Job Bank - Education jobs.
- Illinois Association of School Board's Members Directory
- Illinois Teaching Jobs
- Illinois School Counselor Association - Jobs, Certification, Resources, Newsletter.
- New Leaders for New Schools
- Teaching Jobs - job search tool for education-related jobs
- University of Northern Iowa-sponsors of Overseas Job Fair
- Academic 360.com - For the academic job hunter.
- Academic Careers - Global academic job site for jobs in education and academia.
- American Association for Employment in Education- Professional Association
- Chronicle of Higher Education - Informational hub for Higher Education field.
- Greater Chicago HERC - Higher Education Recruitment Consortium
- HigherEdJobs.com - Higher Education job listings by categories.
- PostDocMe - Worldwide academic listings.
- TedJobs.com - ducation Jobs.
Alternative Teaching Certificate Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership - Chicago-based program.
- Chicago Teaching Fellows - Pathway for outstanding individuals to become teachers in Chicago Public Schools.
- Teach for America - Recruits outstanding recent college graduates from all backgrounds and career interests to commit to teach for two years in urban and rural public schools.
- Inner City Teaching Corps - ICTC supports developing teachers with a highly regarded professional development training program that guides, supports, and rewards Volunteer Teaching Corps and UNITE members as they teach in the inner-city and earn their Alternative Teacher Certification degree from Northwestern University.