In addition to its many services and resources, the Career Development Center has identified a number of external websites that may be of help to you in your career planning or job search. The links below are just a sampling of what is available on the Internet.
- Big Shoes Network - Entry- to senior-level positions in advertising, communications, graphic design, marketing, public relations, social media, and web design & development in Illinois and Wisconsin
- BookJobs.com - Entry-level jobs and year-round internships from over 35 book publishers
- Creativehotlist - Jobs, people, and companies/organizations
- IABC (International Association of Business Communication - Definitive career resources for the communication profession
- Illinois News Broadcasters Association - Joint venture of INBA and The Chicago Headline Club Society of Professional Journalists
- I Want Media - includes job database, news and resources in the media industry
- JournlismJobs.com - Free lance jobs, internships, fellowships and awards/contests
- PRSA (Public Relations Society of America) - Jobs and salary information for public relations and communications
- PR Week Careers - PR and communications-related job opportunities, career news and resources
- Talentzoo - Advertising, marketing and media jobs and articles
- The Writer - How-to tips as well as freelance writing opportunities
- Writer's Digest - How-to tips as well as freelance writing opportunities
- Writer's Market - "Bible of freelancing"