Application Process and Timeline
All applicants must be a current Loyola University Chicago Undergraduate, in good academic standing. To apply, follow these steps:
- Login to your RamblerLink account, using your Loyola username and password.
- Click on Jobs/Internships Tab > RamblerLink Jobs on the top navigation bar.
- Change the "Show Me" dropdown from "All Jobs and Internships" to "Job Shadow Listings" and select Search.
- Read the Job Description for company description, agenda and program date/time.
- Click "Apply" to the opportunity in which you are interested.
Applicants are required to submit a writing sample that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in attending this job shadow opportunity?
- How will this help you in your career exploration?
Current Timeline for Job Shadow Program
- Applications go live: Coming soon!
- Job Shadow Student Applications Due: Coming soon!
- Job Shadow Period: January 5, 2015 through January 9, 2015