Application Process and Timeline
All applicants must be a current Loyola University Chicago undergraduate, in good academic standing. To apply, follow these steps:
- Login to your RamblerLink account, using your Loyola username and password.
- Click on Jobs/Internships Tab > RamblerLink Jobs on the top navigation bar.
- Type "Job Shadow" in the search box or select the "Advanced Search Link" and change the "Show Me" dropdown from "All Jobs and Internships" to "Job Shadow Listings" and select Search.
- Read the Job Shadow description for company information, agenda and program date/time.
- Click "Apply" to the opportunity in which you are interested.
Applicants will need to upload a current resume and answer two short questions on why they are interested in attending:
- Why are you interested in attending this job shadow opportunity?
- How will this help you in your career exploration?
Current Timeline for 2016 Job Shadow Program
- Applications go live: October 12, 2015
- Job Shadow Student Applications Due: Extended until November 29, 2015 for CAIR-Chicago, Guerrero Howe and WMS/Scientific Games Interactive.
- Job Shadow Period: January 11, 2016 through January 15, 2016