In order to be authorized to travel, the following must be completed and submitted to the Campus Transportation office at least 72 hours prior to the rental:
- Vehicle Rental Form - This form requires a departmental certification and an authorized signature (faculty advisor)
- Drivers must complete the Online Safety Course
- Drivers must complete the Authorized Drivers Form (authorized signature required)
- Drivers must complete the Van Rental Release Form
- Drivers must submit a copy of their current valid Drivers License
If you do not receive a confirmation for your reservation within 24 hours, please contact Free Enterprise directly at 708-474-7474 or email@example.com.
Vehicles Available for Rental
- Twelve passenger van (including the driver)
Note: Professional drivers available upon request for an additional fee.
|Per Day||Per Mile||Minimum|
Note: A flat mileage rate of $130.00 will apply when mileage exceeds 180.
Note: Any fuel purchased on the trip is at the cost of the customer.
|I-Pass Fees||Based on actual usage|
|Professional Driver||$37.80/hr (minimum 3 hours)|
|Van Clean (if the vehicle upon return needs cleaning this fee is added||$80|
|Late Cancellation (any confirmed vehicle reservation must becanceled in writing 72 hours prior to vehicle pick-up)||$65|
Any vehicle reservation that has been confirmed with a notice must be canceled in writing 72 hours prior to vehicle pick-up or you will incur a cancellation penalty of $65 per van.
If you do not receive a confirmation for your reservation within 24 hours, please contact Free Enterprise directly at 708.474.7474 or firstname.lastname@example.org