IMs and Sports Clubs
About Intramural Sports
Intramural Sports games are organized in either tournament or league style. Activities include softball, flag football, soccer, volleyball, dodgeball, badminton, cornhole (bags) basketball and racquetball. Intramural Sports are offered in the Fall and Spring Semesters.
Registration for Intramural Sports now takes place online at IMLeagues.com. Be sure to register early, as leagues are on a first come, first serve basis. You will see the times that are available to play online. Most seasons are 2–4 weeks long, with your team playing the same day each week until playoffs. See the registration link for more information!
Only the captain for each team needs to register to hold a team spot. The remaining team members will be added at the game site for each sport. Please ensure that all teammates are only playing on one team per league (example: on one men's team and one co-rec team, where men and women play together). However, all team members will be required to join a team or the captain can invite them to join. See the registration link for instructions!
Don't have a team or enough people for a team? Don't worry, we can help! You can register as a free agent through imleagues. Please see the registration link for more information!
Questions regarding Intramural Sports should be directed to Megan Morris, Coordinator of Intramural and Club Sports, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-508-2615.
About Sports Clubs
Sports Clubs are student organizations that practice together as a team and compete against other universities' sports clubs and/or local sports clubs.
- Baseball Facebook
- Men's Basketball Facebook | Twitter | email@example.com
- Women's Basketball Twitter | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Field Hockey Facebook | email@example.com
- Football Facebook
- Golf LUCclubgolf@gmail.com
- Men's Ice Hockey Facebook
- Women's Ice Hockey lucwomenshockey.com | Twitter: @LUCWomensHockey | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Lacrosse
- Women's Lacrosse Facebook | Twitter | email@example.com
- Quidditch Facebook | LUC.Quidditch.League@gmail.com
- Men's Rugby
- Women's Rugby loyolarugby.com | Facebook | Twitter | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Soccer
- Women's Soccer
- Women's Softball lucclubsoftball.wix.com/team | email@example.com
- Swim Facebook
- Tennis lucclubtennis.weebly.com
- Men's Ultimate Frisbee lucultimate.wordpress.com
- Women's Ultimate Frisbee Facebook | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Volleyball Facebook Twitter | email@example.com
- Women's Volleyball loyolaclubvball.weebly.com | Facebook | Twitter | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Water Polo
- Women's Water Polo
For further information and club contact names, contact Megan Morris at email@example.com or 773-508-2615.