The Department of Campus Recreation employs students at the Halas Recreation Center. Our department is one of Loyola University Chicago's larger student employment centers. We look forward to you learning about the possibilities of working with us in providing recreation to Loyola University Chicago.
To ensure that as an employee of our department you will be able to adhere to our mission and our vision, you should review our mission and vision statements prior to submitting an application for employment consideration.
Positions include Service Associates (Work Study Required), Building Managers (applicants must submit a resume and cover leter) Certified Lifeguard, Weight Room Attendant, Group Fitness Instructor, Fitness Trainer, and MORE!
- Review our Mission Statement: The Department of Campus Recreation provides recreational and social experiences that build community and promote values-based action in preparing people to live a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
- Completly fill out the Student Employee Application Form. Return the completed application to the front desk of the Halas Recreation Center, email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax the completed application to 773-508-2601, or mail the completed application to:
Halas Recreation Center
Loyola University Chicago
6458 N Winthrop Ave
Chicago, IL 60626
- Applications are kept on file for one academic semester.
- Applications are reviewed on an as-needed basis. Potential employees, who have met the screening process and submitted a complete application, will be contacted for the interview process.
- Preference is given to Loyola students with Work Study grants. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for details on obtaining work study. Work Study is required for the positions of Service Associate.
If you have any questions, call or 773-508-2602 or email@example.com.