Increasingly, immigration is becoming one of the major moral issues of this day and age.
We stand with U.S. Catholic Bishops & U.S. Jesuit Provincials in asking for immigration policies that:
- Create an accessible pathway to citizenship for all 11 million people without documentation
- Support young people without documentation by enacting the DREAM Act
- Work to maintain family unity in all elements of the immigration system
- Protect the most vulnerable, especially refugees & asylum seekers
- Respect the rights of U.S. and immigrant workers
See how Loyola's Medical School is supporting DREAMers here.
Learn more about the issue and Catholic Social Teaching's view on it: