Ask Big Questions Program
Join us for our Ask Big Questions Dinner Dialogues Mondays and Tuesdays at 6:30pm this semester.
Below are the upcoming questions:
- Tuesday, November 4 (in Damen 214): What would you sacrifice to repair the world?
- Monday November 10th (in the Campus Ministry Suite): What do we assume?
- Tuesday, November 18 (in Damen 214): What do we choose to ignore?
- Monday November 24th (in the Campus Ministry Suite): Where do you feel at home?
- Tuesday, December 2 (in Damen 214): For whom are we responsible?
We also have the Fall Campaign coming up next week! Stop by the tables in Damen Student Center to ask "What Brings Sweetness to Your Life?" We'll have Halloween candy, the Big Yellow Couch, and space for you to reflect on the questions and learn from your peers!
Past Dialogue Questions:
1. What is home?
2. What ignites you?
3. Why do you wear that?
4. Where do you come from? Where are you going?
*Check out the Fall Campaign Video here.*
5. For whom are we responsible?
6. What do we choose to ignore?
7. What does the world need from you?
8. How does technology change us?
9. What would you sacrifice to repair the world?
10. How does your culture affect your faith?
11. What makes you smile?
*Check out our Spring Campaign photos on Facebook here.*
The Ask Big Questions Program is an initiative created and sponsored by Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life in partnership with the Einhorn Family Charitable Trust.