Note: Bursar parent/guest access DOES NOT provide access to your grades, student judicial affairs, income, or personal information.
Students can set up access to some of their financial accounts for parents and other guests with the following steps:
- Login to your LOCUS account at: www.luc.edu/locus.
- Click on Campus Finances.
- Click on Parent/Guest Access.
- Click on Add Parent/Guest.
- Click the 'I Accept' button on the consent form.
- For each parent or guest, enter:
- The person's last and first name
- E-mail address
- A password (You may assign the same password to all those who receive permission; or assign a different password for each.)
The password is case-sensitive, must be 6 characters in length and include 2 numeric digits. The university will assign each guest with a Universal ID, which will be sent to your guest via the e-mail addresses you provided.
*THE STUDENT is the only person who has the password(s) for those who have Parent/Guest Access, and will need to communicate this information to them. The university does not provide or maintain these passwords.
- Check off all relevant Bursar section boxes: Account Summary, Financial Aid, e-Bill, 1098-T, View & Create Payment Plan, and Waive/Fast Track Student Health Insurance. *The Discuss Academic Record option is maintained and regulated by the Office of Registration and Records.
- Click Save.
Make certain to let your parent or guest know when they have been set up with access and provide them with his or her password.
You can edit individual access options anytime in LOCUS.