Saturday, June 28
11 a.m.–3 p.m.
Loyola's East Quad
$10 for adults, $5 for kids 2-12
There's something for everyone at this family-friendly festival, including face-painting, food, rides, and other fun activities. Come for the food, and stay for the fun!
- Storytelling and singing with Dot Kane and Susan Salidor
- Two performances of comedy magic by Frankie Ace
- Solar-powered popcorn machine, sustainable trivia game, and recycling competition sponsored by the Institute of Environmental Sustainability
- Bouncy house and other inflatables
- Refreshments provided by Aramark and Edgewater's own Lickity Split
Click here to register.