Corporate and Foundation Relations
Loyola’s Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) works to win support for Loyola programs, centers, and university initiatives by working to establish, develop, and maintain enduring and mutually beneficial relationships with corporate and foundation partners. Specifically, CFR:
- Develops engagement strategies with faculty and staff that align institutional donor priorities with Loyola initiatives, yielding high levels of support
- Coordinates communication with potential corporate and private foundation donors regarding funding and engagement opportunities
- Highlights the benefits of a partnership with Loyola for a corporate funder or private foundation’s mission
- Stewards donors, maintaining productive and enduring relationships that result in continued support of Loyola programs
- Assists Loyola faculty and staff with proposal writing, grant reporting, and development of program material for submission to donors
Contact CFR Director Angela Liegel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the funding needs for your program, for assistance crafting and submitting a request for support, to suggest a corporate or private foundation partner for your program, to explore grant opportunities, or with any questions you may have about engaging corporations or private foundations.
How CFR supports Loyola University Chicago
In order to create fruitful and lasting partnerships, CFR Officers work to demonstrate the value of giving to Loyola to current and potential funders.
Large or small, foundations receive many more requests for funding than they can meet. With the quality services and outreach Loyola programs offer, CFR provides foundations with funding options that mirror their philanthropic mission and widen their impact.
Corporations can support Loyola in a variety of ways – through scholarship, internships, naming opportunities, board engagement, and in-kind and program support. CFR strategizes with corporate funders to find the best giving options to support Loyola and promote their organization.
At a time when competition for corporate and foundation support is at its highest, CFR maintains relationships with charitable organizations and stewards donors to ensure that Loyola programs have the best chance for funding opportunities.
CFR is proud to have established relationships with:
The Arthur Foundation
Big Shoulders Fund
BMO Harris Bank
The Helen Brach Foundation
Chicago Community Trust
Dr. Ralph and Marian Falk Medical Research Trust
Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Richard A. Perritt Charitable Foundation
Polk Bros Foundation
The Tawani Foundation
Western Union Foundation