Highly Qualified Faculty & Staff
Office #: Lewis Towers 401
Kevin has been a faculty member at Loyola since 1989. He teaches graduate students in the Institute of Pastoral Studies and undergraduates in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies. Kevin also teaches at Chicago's Columbia College, the largest performing arts school in the United States.
He has taught at the Katholieke Universiteit at Leuven outside of Brussels, Belgium.
He holds three Masters degrees (Education, Counseling Psychology, Pastoral Studies) and has earned the CSP designation (Certified Speaking Professional). Less than 590 persons in the world hold this honor for speaking and teaching excellence.
Kevin owns a consulting company that works with technical professionals (PhDs, MDs, PharmDs, JDs, etc) who have been promoted to lead teams of their fellow professionals. He speaks professionally, consults and coaches with these clients.
He is the author of six books and the contributor to four more.
M.P.S. Spirituality, Institute of Pastoral Studies, Loyola University, Chicago, IL 1992.
M.A. Counseling Psychology, Alfred Adler Institute. Chicago, IL 1979.
M.A. Curriculum and Administration, Dept of Education, St. Xavier College, Chicago, IL 1971.
B.A. Philosophy, Loyola University, Chicago, IL 1969.
- CMUN 224 Organizational Communication
- CMUN 231 Conflict Management and Communication
- CMUN 237 Small Group Communications
- IPS (Institute of Pastoral Studies) 501 Human Relations Skills
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, North American Society of Adlerian Psychology
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Member, National Speakers Association
- Member, National Board of Certified Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, LCPC, State of Illinois
- Licensed Marriage and Family Counselor, LMFT, State of Illinois
- Author, The Handbook for Ministers of Care, Liturgy Training Publications, 1997.
- Co-Author, Pastoral Transition Guide, Archdiocese of Chicago, 2009
- Co-Author, Present Like A Pro, St. Martin’s Press, 2006
- Co-Author, Speak Up: A Woman’s Guide to Present Like A Pro, St. Martin’s Press, 2008
- Co-Author, 10 Steps to Successful Time Management, ASTD Press, 2010
- Co-Author, Fearless Facilitation, Pfeiffer Press, 2013