Highly Qualified Faculty & Staff
Office #: Lewis Towers 401
Patricia McNally, EdD, MSM, is the Assistant Dean for Educational Affairs at Loyola University Chicago's Stritch School of Medicine. She is a Harvard Macy Scholar with 15 years experience working with adult students in a variety of areas, including: Management, Human Resources Development, Organizational Development and Leadership. Dr. McNally draws from a combination of corporate, higher education administration, and instructional experience to bring her students a multi-faceted view of organizations and organizational learning. She has been recognized for her work with adult learners at both Dominican University and Elmhurst College and is a certified instructor in Human Resource Management, The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and The Path.
- Ed.D., National-Louis University, Adult and Continuing Education, Chicago, Illinois, 1999
- M.S., National-Louis University (Management), Evanston Illinois, 1991
- B.A., College of Santa Fe (History), Santa Fe, New Mexico, 1973
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Assistant Dean for Educational Affairs, Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- International Association for Personnel Woman, Officer, 1983
- Hephzibah Children's Association, Board Member, 1991
- Hospitality Board, Goodwill Industries, 1989-1990
- Infant Welfare Society Board Member OPRF, Circle 5
- College of Santa Fe Alumni Board, 1989-1996
- Christian Brothers Board, 1989-1991
- McNally P, Sonntag B., Debunking empowerment: Technology. Training Today, Chicagoland Chapter: American Society for Training and Development January/February 2000.
- McNally P, Killion RJ., The McNally-Killion learning organization model: A case study in managing change. Association of Management and International Association of Management Journal June 1999.
- McNally P, Sonntag B., Expanding the concept of 'learner': A layered analysis of the learning process and its implications for liberation through education, ERIC June 1999.
- McNally P, Yaeger T, Sorenson P., Debunking empowerment: Recognizing the needs of the adult learner. Training Today, Chicagoland Chapter: American Society for Training and Development September/October 1999.
- McNally P, Sonntag B., Debunking empowerment: The teaching/learning environment. Training Today, Chicagoland Chapter: American Society for Training and Development November/December 1999.
- McNally P. Customer service training manual. Liquid Container – Plexicon, 1998.
- McNally P. Training manual. Goodwill Hospitality Industries, 1987.
- McNally P. Personnel handbook. Public Relations Firm, 1986.