Management BA with Organizational Psychology Concentration
The BA in Management with a concentration in Organizational Psychology is comprised of 120 credit hours:
- 30 credit hours in the major,
- 12 credit hours of SCPS requirements,
- 18 credit hours in the Organizational Psychology concentration,
- 48 credit hours of University Core Requirements and
- 12 credit hours of Electives.
See below for curriculum.
Click here for PDF of Management BA with Organizational Psychology Concentration Curriculum.
- CPST 247 Computer Concepts and Applications
- CPST 250 Foundations of Organizations
- CPST 310 Accounting Principles and Applications
- CPST 340 Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- CPST 349 Project Management
- CPST 350 Human Resource Principles
- ECON 201 Microeconomics
- ECON 202 Macroeconomics
- COMM 237 Small Group Communication
- COMM 273 Interpersonal Communication
- COMM 101 Public Speaking and Critical Thinking
- COMM 150 Communication Processes
- ENGL 310 Business and Professional Writing
- CPST 200 Introduction to Degree Completion
As of Fall 2011, all Communication courses have moved from the CMUN prefix to COMM. Course numbers have also been adjusted but content has not. For more information, visit the School of Communication.
- PSYC 273 Developmental Psychology
- PSYC 275 Social Psychology
- PSYC 338 Psychology of Personality
- PSYC 353 Applied Social Psychology
- PSYC 356 Consumer Psychology
- PSYC 362 Industrial/Organizational Psychology
We invite you to visit The School of Continuing and Professional Studies for an Open House at our downtown Chicago campus. Apply now for the BA in Management with a concentration in Organizational Psychology program.