Management BA with Integrated Marketing Communication Concentration
The BA in Management with a selected concentration is comprised of 120 credit hours:
- 30 credit hours in the major,
- 12 credit hours of SCPS requirements,
- 18 hours in Integrated Marketing Communication,
- 48 credit hours of University Core Requirements and
- 12 credit hours of Electives.
Click here for PDF of Management BA with Integrated Marketing Communication Curriculum.
The major in Management course work focuses on management principles and applications that provide a broad context for decision-making, setting organizational priorities, and equipping students to excel as both decision-makers and team leaders.
- CPST 247 Computer Concepts and Applications (3)
- CPST 250 Foundations of Organizations (3)
- CPST 310 Accounting Principles and Applications (3)
- CPST 340 Marketing Concepts and Strategies (3)
- CPST 349 Project Management (3)
- CPST 350 Human Resource Principles (3)
- ECON 201 Microeconomics (3)
- ECON 202 Macroeconomics (3)
- COMM 237 Small Group Communication (3)
- COMM 273 Interpersonal Communication (3)
The following courses are required of all students enrolled in the Management Program
- COMM 101 Public Speaking and Critical Thinking
- COMM 150 Communication Processes
- ENGL 310 Business and Professional Writing
- CPST 200 Introduction to Degree Completion
As of Fall 2011, all Communication courses have moved from the CMUN prefix to COMM. Course numbers have also been adjusted but content has not. For more information, visit the School of Communication.
The concentration of course work in Integrated Marketing Communication enhances student's skills and proficiency in marketing and communications; both for those new to the field or current professionals.
- COMM 210 Public Relations (3)
- COMM 211 Principles of Advertising (3)
- COMM 314 Public Relations Cases (formerly Advanced Public Relations) (3)
- COMM 365 Naturalistic Methods of Communication Research (3)
- FNAR 132 Visual Communication I (3)
- FNAR 383 Design Studio (3)
Apply now or request more information about The BA in Management with a concentration in Integrated Marketing Communications-IMC.