BA in Criminal Justice
The Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice introduces students to all aspects of the nation's complex criminal justice system, while giving them a strong background in the liberal arts. The program prepares students to work in fields addressing the effects of criminality on individuals, communities, and society.
Benefits of the program
- Relevant curriculum that combines courses that develop your effective leadership skills and increase your knowledge of criminal justice practice and theory.
- Convenient schedule of classes online, evening, and weekends allow you to complete the degree on a schedule that works for your personal and professional life.
- A program grounded in the University Core Curriculum, students develop skills crucial to facing the challenges of contemporary society
For more information on the Criminal Justice BA degree program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Organizational Communication
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Paralegal Studies
- Pastoral Leadership
- Public Relations in a Digital World
- Social Services and Nonprofit Management
Loyola's School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers accelerated degree programs for criminal justice professionals. Apply now or request more information about Loyola’s criminal justice degree programs.