Achieving College Excellence
Designed to serve first-generation college students, students coming from a low income, and/or students with a documented disability, the Achieving College Excellence (ACE) program is committed to helping students succeed in their college journey at Loyola University Chicago, and beyond. ACE helps students achieve their goals, such as maintaining a high GPA, graduating on time, and preparing for a successful career or graduate/ professional school. ACE Scholars benefit from highly-tailored, quality programs and services.
Learn more about how Achieving College Excellence can help you achieve your goals:
- The primary services we offer
- Applying: please read about eligibility and complete the application
- Find out what is expected of ACE Scholars
- How to request a tutor
- Stay informed of what's new with ACE
- Student Success Resources, Financial Resources, Graduate School Resources, Internship-Research-Career Planning Resources
- Check out our social media: Like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter
- Meet our staff
- Find us on-campus
- Read our Mission and Goals
- Learn about our grant and TRiO programs across the country
Achieving College Excellence is funded by the U.S. Department of Education (TRiO Student Support Services Program) and the Office of the Provost, Loyola University Chicago.