Financing a Loyola Education
The Loyola Guarantee assures that every student will have the opportunity to complete a Loyola degree.
Freshman entering 2013
- 96% received financial assistance
- 94% were awarded grants and/or scholarships
- $23,500 average freshman financial assistance award
Transfer students entering 2013
- 89% received financial assistance
- 85% were awarded grants and/or scholarships
- $22,500 average transfer financial assistance award
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
Loyola University Chicago does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, parental status, or any other legally protected status in any of its policies, programs and practices, including its admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, hiring and retention of faculty and staff, and career services.
What's so Funny about Money!?
Join us Friday, March 13 from 4-5pm as Loyola's very own improv comedy group, 45 Kings, offers up an entertaining and enlightening look into financial literacy. Enjoy a few laughs while learning more about loans and money management. All students are welcome!
Friday, March 13th, 4:00-5:00p.m.