BA in Management
The Bachelor of Arts in Management degree program offers adult learners training in business principles, ethical leadership, critical thinking and strategic planning. Students can select an area of concentration that best fits their interests, abilities, and career goals. In this way, students gain a solid foundation in management principles along with the opportunity to apply that knowledge by focusing on a distinct area of concentration.
- Earn your business degree from an accredited college with a 100 years of experience in adult education
- Accelerated format allows you to quickly hone your analytical, decision-making, and management skills
- Courses are offered online or on-campus at Loyola's Water Tower Campus in Downtown Chicago or at the Saturday FASTRACK in Vernon Hills
- Choose from eleven career concentrations, allowing you to take your business degree in the direction you choose
For more information on the Management BA degree program, please contact email@example.com.
- Business Communication
- Corporate & Organizational Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Paralegal Studies
- Pastoral Leadership
- Public Relations in a Digital World
- Social Services & Nonprofit Management