BA in Information Technology
The BA in Information Technology course of study is for anyone interested in acquiring the state of the art knowledge and skills such as Java programming, object-oriented software development, networks and telecommunications, web development, and database management.
Students can begin the program with a minimal understanding of computers and finish this program with skills to master the rapid development of computer technologies. Courses are taught by the faculty of the Department of Computer Science. Classes are offered during the 8-week, accelerated format, with many courses offered during the evenings and on weekends. Students will also have access to state-of-the-art computer labs to support their studies.
- Designed for those interested in leadership roles in a growing IT job market
- Earn your degree from an accredited, non-profit college, with a 100-year track record of quality in adult education
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to complete your degree quickly
- Online or on-campus—learn with other adult students who, like you, bring experience and knowledge to the classroom
- Learn from Loyola Department of Computer Science professors at the top of their fields
For more information on the BA in Information Technology degree program, please contact email@example.com.
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Organizational Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Paralegal Studies
- Pastoral Leadership
- Public Relations in a Digital World
- Social Services and Nonprofit Management
Loyola's School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers accelerated, online degree programs for computer science professionals. Apply now or request more information about Loyola’s IT degree programs.